Our Mission: To optimize Indiana residents’ health through food and nutrition, and support the RDN profession.
Our Vision: Individual well-being – healthy communities – visionary solutions through RDN expertise.
- Evidence-based practice: Commit to life-long learning and promotion of best practices to solve food and nutrition related challenges in Indiana through education and research.
- Advocacy: Empower members to be Indiana’s food and nutrition experts within the community and advocate for nutrition policy at the local, state, and national level.
- Integrity: Act ethically with accountability for commitment to excellence.
- Mentorship: Support both student and RDN members in professional development and leadership opportunities.
- Diversity: Support a diverse profession and respect differences in ability, age, creed, culture, ethnicity, gender/identity, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, size, and socioeconomic characteristics.