The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the world’s largest organization of food and dietetics practitioners, more than 100,000, and is growing each year. As the Academy grows, so does the number and variety of benefits offered to members. The combination of a diverse and growing membership in the dynamic field of nutrition and dietetics requires a broad and ever-changing array of benefits to meet the needs of members whose interests, skills, backgrounds, and experiences span the entire, now global, profession.
Academy members are automatically added to the state affiliate membership list where they reside and/or work. A member may select their state affiliate if they wish by contacting the Academy and updating the affiliate request.
IAND Member Benefits:
- Automatic District membership
- Complimentary/Trending CPE’s
- Discount registration for Annual Spring Meeting
- Networking District and State
- Volunteer opportunities to develop leadership skills
- Mentor and mentee opportunities
- Current information on Indiana and Federal legislative activities