The Indiana Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (IAND) has many opportunities throughout the year for Dietitians and students to volunteer in the following ways:
- Publications – such as writing or editing newsletters, articles, and the IAND diet manual
- Educational events and health fairs in the community
- National Nutrition Month projects
- Policy and Legislation – such as meeting with legislators and Day at the Statehouse
- IAND Annual meeting
- Serving on the IAND Board of Directors
If you are interested in volunteering your time, please notify the IAND Executive Director to learn more.