IAND’s Annual Meeting would not be possible without the generous contributions from our sponsors and exhibitors.
Our annual meeting brings dietitians and future dietitians from across the state. If you are considering becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at our next event, please see below for exhibitor and sponsorship options and opportunities (prices and levels subject to change).
Provides ways to engage with IAND members throughout the year and assists members to:
- Advocate for registered dietitians as the nutrition experts within the media
- Cultivate relationships with key nutrition and health influencers
- Stay on top of the latest and greatest nutrition science
- Participate in the Annual Meeting, Day at the Statehouse, and other events
|Company Logo- jpeg placed on either IAND website homepage and/or in print materials at Annual Meeting||Website 1 yr + Annual Meeting||Website 1 yr + Annual Meeting||Annual Meeting Materials||Annual Meeting Materials||Annual Meeting Materials|
|Direct link to company's website on IAND homepage, sponsored blog post, recipe, or company featured dietitian||X||X||X||X||X|
|Social Media “Mention” Prior to Annual Meeting - Thank you/link back to your website||X||X||X||X||X|
|Social Media repost (share/retweet) of 3 specific posts of pre-approved content||X|
|Communications to Members|
|Email to Membership (x1) – composed by your company, sent by IAND with IAND Board approval||Full Membership||Full Membership||Annual Meeting Registrants||Annual Meeting Registrants|
|Article in e-Newsletter (x1)- composed by your company, word limits may apply||X||X||X|
|Member mailing list (For One Time Use)||X||X|
|Educational Webinar for Members (IAND Board Approved x1), promoted to full membership by IAND||X||X||X||X|
|Message in dedicated event newsletter||X||X|
Available Year Round
Website Sponsorship Only
$250 Donation Features: Direct link to company’s website from IAND homepage and/or sponsored blog post, recipe, or featured company Dietitian for 1 month.
Access to Email List
$250 Donation Features: Access to IAND’s member email list to share company information and connect with membership.
Important Information for Contributors and Exhibitors
at the IAND Annual Meeting
- Silent Auction: The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Foundation continues to be IAND’s favorite charity, the major sponsor of scholarships for dietitians and dietetic students. Every year we welcome generous gifts from our sponsors and exhibitors. This year, since it is a virtual event, we will be offering the silent auction virtually. Please stay tuned for more details!
2019 Annual Meeting Sponsors & Exhibitors
IAND gratefully acknowledges the following organizations for their financial contributions to our 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Indiana Pork
- American Dairy Association Indiana
- Cambrooke Therapeutics
- Gordon Food Service
- Indiana University School of Public Health
- Indiana University Health
- The Milk Bank
- Frensenius Kabi
- Real Food Blends
- Functional Formularies
- Indiana Beet Council
- Indiana: Dietetics in Health Care Communities
- Fresh Thyme
- General Mills
- Indiana Grown
- US Foods