IAND’s Annual Meeting would not be possible without the generous donations from our contributors and exhibitors.
Our annual meeting provides continuing education and networking opportunities to Registered Dietitian Nutritionists from across the state. If you are considering becoming a contributor or exhibitor at our next event, please see the information below and complete the online Contributor & Exhibitor Application Form.
Provides ways to engage with IAND members throughout the year and assists members to;
- Advocate for Registered Dietitians as the nutrition experts within the media
- Cultivate relationships with key nutrition and health influencers
- Stay on top of the latest nutrition science
- Participate in the Annual Meeting Day at the Statehouse and other events
Several contributor opportunities at various price points are available. For more specific information, please contact…
Important Information for Contributors and Exhibitors at the IAND Annual Meeting
- Silent Auction: The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Foundation (ANDF) continues to be IAND’s favorite charity, the major source of scholarships for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and dietetic students. Every year we welcome generous gifts for the silent auction with proceeds supporting scholarships through ANDF and IAND.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org